This privacy statement provides notice of our information collection practices and of the ways in which your information may be used. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to review this information.
Personally - IDENTIFIABLE Information
Cuts Clothing typically receives specific data about its website visitors only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors request information, purchase or enroll for services, or send us e-mail. Some of these activities require that you give us information, such as when you make a purchase, use a credit card to pay for services, or request certain types of information. When you provide personally-identifiable information to Cuts Clothing through one of our websites, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. In most cases, you will be given the opportunity to select whether you do, or do not, want Cuts Clothing to use this information for additional purposes. You may also request that Cuts Clothing not use your information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, however, Cuts Clothing reserves the right, in its discretion, to send you bulletins and other important information about your Cuts Clothing services. Absent any instructions from you, Cuts Clothing may use information you provide to inform you about additional services and products offered by Cuts Clothing, authorized agents, and other goods and services providers with whom Cuts Clothing has relationships and whose offerings might be of interest to you. Cuts Clothing will not, however, sell or trade your personally-identifiable information unless we are authorized or legally required to do so, or in the case of imminent physical harm to the visitor or others. On those Cuts Clothing sites where you may provide Cuts Clothing with credit card or other ordering information via the web, Cuts Clothing protects and secures this information by employing commercially customary web-based security and encryption protocols, examples of which include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Secure Electronic Transaction (SET). On those sites where you voluntarily offer any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, Cuts Clothing will treat that portion of the information as non-confidential and non-proprietary and, except as otherwise expressed in this privacy statement, Cuts Clothing assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure.
NonPersonally - IDENTIFIABLE (Generic) Information
In general, Cuts Clothing gathers some generic information automatically. Generic information does NOT reveal the identity of the visitor. It usually includes information about the Internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors, and the Cuts Clothing sites visited. Cuts Clothing gathers this information for the limited purpose of determining customer service and website needs. We accomplish this by using certain technologies, including “cookies” (a technology that can be used to provide the visitor with tailored information about Cuts Clothing services). Cuts Clothing does not combine information collected in this way with any personally-identifiable information. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you can refuse it.
BulletinBoards and Third - Party Sites
Exceptions and Limitations
Notwithstanding the foregoing and in compliance with applicable laws, Cuts Clothing:
- cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to Cuts Clothing) or purported unlawful activities of any user of the Service, and
- takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, Cuts Clothing may be required to disclose personally identifiable information.
In addition, Cuts Clothing may elect to monitor the areas of communication of any kind:
- to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request;
- if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Cuts Clothing; or
- to protect the rights or property of Cuts Clothing or others.
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of any of its interest in www.cutsclothing.com, and other sites owned by the company, Cuts Clothing reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including , but not limited to name, address information, and other information you provided to Cuts Clothing) to a third party that:
- concentrates its business in communication products or services;
- agrees to be Cuts Clothing’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of information collected and maintained by Cuts Clothing; and
- agrees to the obligations of this policy statement